Established in 2005, Austin Mental Health is an Austin-based counseling center.
We believe counseling is about growing. It is about learning new and more effective ways of navigating every day life so that an individual may live a more authentic and fulfilling life.
The counseling relationship at Austin Mental Health is a collaborative process in which counselor and client(s) work together to meet the goals set by the individual, couple, and/or family.
We work with clients dealing with issues such as:
- Relationship issues
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Self-image and self-esteem
- Anger management
- Physical, emotional and sexual abuse
- Social isolation
- Personality disorders
- Adolescent and adult Bi-polar disorder
- Dysfunctional eating patterns
- Life adjustment and developmental issues